Monday, December 2, 2013

Mrs. Ohio Favorite Things




I keep all my pageant girl make-up organized with this pretty pink Kaboodles organizer. With a hard shell case and a handle, it is easy to take you cosmetics with you wherever you do.



I love this Cheetah print, and animal prints are “in” this season. These shoes are so comfortable, and will keep you looking super cute while doing all those squats and lunges!
             

The bigger the lashes, the better in my opinion! This awesome mascara is what I use to make my lashes look longer and fuller.

   


My iPad mini is such a useful tool. I can take it with me wherever I go. I especially love using all the of applications that are available for my professional needs.

I really don’t like being cold, so this is one of the best gifts I have ever received! Turn it on half an hour before bedtime, and you can crawl into a warm and cozy bed. It comes with dual controls in case your hubby is always too warm like mine!
            

This smells incredible! I love to apply it followed by some warm and cozy pajamas.

A friend introduced me to pomegranate,  which I fell in love with. Dark chocolate makes it even more yummy.  This is a  great stocking stuffer.
  

I love BLING! I also love the feeling of being able to protect myself. Don’t be fooled by its girly appearance, this pepper spray packs a punch! Great gift for college girls.
  



The only thing shining this holiday season should be the lights on your tree, not your face. I love this high definition powder to keep my face from having that oily shine. Great for the pageant stage under the lights.



A new year, new goals and new you! I used these DVD’s to give me that lean physique for the pageant stage.  



No comments:

Post a Comment